Raspberry Roots is an established, vertically integrated cannabis company within the Alaska Recreational market. With in-house Manufacturing and Cultivation, the Production Team is one of our most important pieces to our operation. Each member is expected to learn and execute trimming flower, rolling prerolls, packaging inventory, and labeling products with precision and accuracy. Given the nature of our industry, Compliance to strict regulations is a mandatory task that takes focus and attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process marijuana plants i.e. Trim marijuana buds.
- Assist in Harvesting of cannabis plants.
- Assist in Cultivation work such as defoliation, cultivation sanitary practices, waste protocols, etc.
- Provide other production needs including, but not limited to, rolling prerolls, labeling products, and packaging edibles & concentrates.
- Learn and uphold product quality standards.
- Understand AMCO regulations and continue to uphold city & state compliance.
- Execute daily checklists of tasks with efficiency and precision.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, clean and professional working environment.
- Ability to be flexible and occasionally work on special projects outside the scope of this job description
- Raspberry Root’s Trimmers require manual labor. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand for long hours at a time.
- This job is fast paced and high energy. There is a lot of tedious, repetitive work that requires focus and extreme attention to detail.
- There are a wide variety of Growth opportunities at Raspberry Roots. We are looking for someone who is passionate about cannabis and looking to take the time and training necessary to advance within the Department.
- There is no parking on site. Employees utilize an in-house shuttle from an offsite parking location.
- There is a No Smoking Policy. From the time one shows up to work through the time they leave, one may not smoke cigarettes.
- State Issued Marijuana Handler’s Card
- Ability to focus and stay on long tasks
- Attention to detail
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Quick learner and have a willingness to be coachable
- Must be able to occasionally lift 50+ pounds
- High school diploma or GED
- Compensation is dependent on experience
Please submit your resume as a PDF file.